New Freeway Hall
5018 Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98118
(At S. Hudson St., four blocks
south of S. Alaska St.)
Directions via Public Transit
By bus take the #7 and get off at S.
By light rail get off at the Columbia
City station; then it’s a short walk east.
On street parking is usually available,
and if not, there is an inexpensive
public lot two blocks away on S.
Ferdinand St, just east of Rainier Ave. S.
Monday through Friday, 10am-8:00pm. Or call for an appointment!
New Freeway Hall is available for rent. Click here for more information!
Seattle Statements and News
Nazi Skinheads Out of Seattle!
- February 11, 25 & March 10, 24, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM — Reading and Discussion Circle – Talking Back: Voices of Color
February 11, 25 & March 10, 24, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Reading and Discussion Circle – Talking Back: Voices of Color
Week 1, February 11: Introduction & Crimes of punishment
- Escalating police violence renews demand for elected civilian review boards
- Dissent and retribution: Justice denied for political prisoners
Week 2, February 25: The border crossed us - A global lens
- What drives Latino children to El Norte?
- Obama’s cruel immigration hoax
- Aboriginal freedom fighter speaks out against deaths in custody
Week 3, March 10: Sisters doing it for themselves
- From graffiti girl to organizer: My revolutionary education
- Clara Fraser: Mentor for revolutionary feminists of color
- Hidden from history: Bennett College women and the Greensboro sit-ins
Week 4, March 24: Stand up, fight back - Leaders of color talking back!
- The fight for working-class education at City College of San Francisco
- Time for action, no time to lament
- Racial justice and workers’ rights
New Freeway Hall 5018 Rainier Ave S., Seattle
Sponsored by Comrades of Color Caucus of Radical Women and the Freedom Socialist Party
Join any week or come for all sessions!
- About Us
- Why Socialist Feminism?
- Statements & Campaigns
- Books & Newspapers
- Radical Women
- Get Involved