- This event has passed.
Fall Forum Series – The Disunited States of America
September 29 @ 7:00 pm
- Can fascism happen here?
- What’s race and class got to do with it?
- The culture wars: who is winning?
Raised in the barrio in the right-to-work state of Arizona, López is a passionate immigrant rights activist, a leader in Radical Women, and a member of Teamsters Local 763.
After escaping the “heartland” of Normal, Illinois, Smith became a revolutionary queer freedom fighter. He has led campaigns against AIDS hysteria, gay-bashers and white supremacists.
Spaghetti dinner 6:00pm • Program 7:00pm
Door donation $3.00, strikers & students $1.00 • Dinner donation $9.00 (vegan options)
Sponsored by Freedom Socialist Party
For more info: 206-722-2453 or email FSPseattle@mindspring.com.
Please call three days in advance for childcare or work exchanges.
Next up in the forum series:
Sat Oct 13
Living and dying in Amazonland
- Is homelessness just the price of Bezos’ billions?
- Developers vs. the poor: where are unions?
- Time for a tax rebellion
Sat Oct 27
Women can save the world
- The 21st century rise of working women
- What does it mean to be socialist feminist?
- What about men?